The Menzies Research Centre’s Nick Cater says it seems clear the chance of dying if you contract the Delta variant is “considerably smaller” than the Alpha variant.
“Basically, if you’re under 50 it’s virtually zero – that’s according to public health UK,” he told Sky News host Cory Bernardi.
“So it is mercifully less severe it seems … but very very transmissible.”
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War