The storm system bringing heavy snow to parts of the Rocky Mountains this weekend will be the first of a pair of storms to track across the Plains and Midwest this week.
Snow will spread from Colorado into northern Kansas throughout the day on Monday, then into southern Nebraska and western Iowa later in the afternoon.
Little to no accumulation is expected across these areas as snow showers look to remain light to start the week. Any snow that does lightly accumulate will be largely limited to unpaved and elevated surfaces.
2nd storm may bring blizzard conditions!
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…