I’m going to take data from the January – July reports for previous years and compare them to 2020’s provisional total death counts and then compare it to 2020’s non-Covid death counts.
Total deaths: 1,606,681
Total Covid deaths: 144,703
Total non-Covid Deaths: 1,461,978
Total deaths: 1,679,697
Compared to 2020 deaths: +73,016
Compared to 2020 non-Covid deaths: +217,719
Total deaths: 1,650,681
Compared to 2020 deaths: +44,000
Compared to 2020 non-Covid deaths: +188,703
Total deaths: 1,604,048
Compared to 2020 deaths: -2,633
Compared to 2020 non-Covid deaths: +142,070
Total deaths: 1,620,263
Compared to 2020 deaths: -13,582
Compared to 2020 non-Covid deaths: 158,285
And it goes on and on following that trend.
IN FACT the average growth in yearly death counts is 1.15% so to extrapolate from 2018’s figures, when the 2019 data gets published, the January-July figures should be around 1,699,089 and based on the growth rate, 2020’s figure should have looked to be around 1,718,706.
The numbers for 2020 are way off if we’re supposed to be in the middle of this deadly plague. We should have hit 1,863,409 by now if the 144,703 people Covid killed were “excess deaths” but we’re in a deficit of about 256,728.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t necessarily represent the views of IWB.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]