AMERICA’S CAMP OF THE SAINTS PROBLEM: A vast caravan of unarmed poor migrants are walking* north towards the frontier. A far-right dystopian novel from 1973 foresaw the challenge.
Plus a related question and answer: Did a Univision reporter prove Donald Trump right about the migrant caravan?
Twitchy.com observes that earlier today, Trump tweeted:
Naturally, as Twitchy goes on to note, the DNC-MSM lost it at Trump’s reference to “Middle Easterners” in the caravan. But as Benny Johnson of the Daily Caller writes, “Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports.”
* Who is organizing their support infrastructure?
UPDATE (FROM GLENN): If you really believe in the Russia collusion theory, isn’t it obvious that Putin is behind this as a way to bolster Trump? The real kicker will be when Trump meets them at the border with buses that take them directly to the homes of major Democrat donors in California.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud