We are now 75% of the way through Fall 2023 law school admissions season. The number of law school applicants reported by LSAC is down -3.0% compared to last year at this time:
123 of the 198 law schools are experiencing a decrease in applications. Applications are down -10% or more at 10 law schools 42 law schools:
Applicants are down the most in the Mountain West (-9.1%), New England (-8.6%), and Northwest (-8.2%); and are up in Other (+19.3%):
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…