Soros money is like air — it’s everywhere, even if you don’t see it. A shocking report from the Capital Research Center uncovered at least “29 million in funding” that helped elect 23 leftist district attorneys across the country.The Capital Research Center (CRC) report exposed George Soros’ multimillion-dollar scheme to elect district attorneys around the U.S. Soros has given at least “$29 million in funding … through a personal network of political action committees (PACs) formed specifically to back left-wing DA candidates,” since 2016, according to CRC researchers. [Emphasis added].
Among the district attorneys who received funding were the now-infamous Kimberly (Kim) Foxx, for dropping charges in the Jussie Smollett case, and Philadelphia district attorney Lawrence (Larry) Krasner. It was on Krasner’s watch that Philadelphia reportedly became the “murder capital of the United States” last July.
Soros’ money hit bull’s‑eyes almost every time. “Soros cash has generously supported over 20 individual candidates, many of whom won their elections and remain in office today,” noted the report.
Foxx currently serves as Cook County State’s Attorney in Illinois. She was “boosted into office with the help of $ …
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…