Last night, around 5:30 p.m., Georgia police said a group of violent agitators used the cover of a festival and peaceful protest to coordinate an attack on construction equipment and police officers at a proposed Atlanta Public Safety Training Center. “This is not a protest,” APD officials said at a press conference Sunday night. “This wasn’t about a public training center; this was about anarchy.”
Today, Atlanta PD announce 23 people were arrested and charged with domestic terrorism, including Thomas Jurgens of Georgia who is a staff lawyer for the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The SPLC has long been known as an extremist group of radical leftists operating under the auspices of “anti-hate group”lawyering. The arrest of an SPLC activist/lawyer on domestic terrorism charges affirms the radicalization of the group itself.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…