Starbucks introduced a new chicken sandwich as part of its revamped summer menu last month — but quietly yanked it less than a week later after customers and employees alike said it made them seriously ill, The Post has learned.
Hundreds of customers and even Starbucks baristas took to social media to share their bouts with diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain after eating the new Chicken, Maple Butter and Egg Sandwich that was launched June 21.
“Suing for the worst diarrhea of my life. i have been living in my bathroom for 2 days now,” posted one victim on TikTok on June 28. Another wrote, “Had it last Wednesday… super sick… tested positive for campylobacter (food poisoning caused by raw chicken) Sunday.”
Some customers complained that they bit into chicken bones while others said the new breakfast sandwich was “ice cold in the middle.”
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA