NANCY PELOSI, WHO RECENTLY INSISTED SHE’S “WORTH THE TROUBLE” AMID CRITICISMS OVER HER PERFORMANCE AS LEADER, CONTINUED HER BIZARRE BEHAVIOR DURING HER WEEKLY PRESS CONFERENCE AS SHE WAS CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TIME OF DAY IT WAS, STRUGGLED TO RECALL HER LATEST ACCUSATIONS AGAINST RUSSIA JUST SIX MINUTES LATER, AND AGAIN AWKWARDLY STOPPED SPEAKING MID-SENTENCE AND STARED AT REPORTERS BEFORE RESUMING.
EDITOR’S NOTE: In speech after speech over the last year and a half, Nancy Pelosi has been struggling more and more to remember details of her own narratives, even forgetting at times if it was morning or afternoon. The Democrat party is so devoid of leadership they can’t let her retire, as she so badly needs to do, but keeping her on is ensuring their own failure. Politics aside, we here at NTEB wish her the best and sincerely hope she will chose to focus on her health instead of shilling for the collapsed Democrat party. Everyone deserves to go out with dignity.
As Nancy Pelosi approached the podium on Thursday, she muttered to herself on the hot mic, “It’s afternoon. It is afternoon. Good afternoon everyone.” She then immediately got confused about what time of day it was.
“Thank you for being here. I’m honored this morning, or now afternoon…” she said. She went on to refer to her Democratic colleague as the “chairman” of a committee, before correcting herself and calling him the “ranking member.”
Going off script proved to be a disaster.
While denouncing Republican attempts to replace Obamacare, Pelosi said, “And what does that mean? Higher costs, fewer benefits, uh, terrible age tax undermining Medicare, uh, uh, stealing from Medicare and Maid-icaid, as I should have said,” mispronouncing the word.
A STATEMENT ABOUT MEDICAID LEFT THE LISTENER TO WONDER WHAT OTHER THINGS PELOSI THINKS ARE COVERED BY THE PROGRAM.
“As they do this, they’re making an assault on Medicaid, which is, again, very dangerous to children and other living ch— things,” she said.
Criticizing Republicans over what she sees as a lack of interest in the alleged election “hacking” by Russia, the Minority Leader said, “They hacked our democracy. Twenty-one state, local election systems were per— penetrated.”
But just six minutes later, Pelosi struggled to remember the accusation and Rep. Bennie Thompson assisted with the details.
“We’re finding out things that we didn’t even know before. For example, was it— how many states have been compromised in all of this?” she wondered aloud.
“Twenty-one,” Thompson muttered under his breath.
“Twenty-one. Twenty— twenty-one states,” Pelosi echoed.
She then fell back on her allegation that the Russians have something on Trump.
“Again I always say, ‘What is it the Russians have on Donald Trump, politically, personally or financially that we have to uh—” she said before stopping awkwardly and staring momentarily at reporters, before continuing, “pussyfoot around when it comes to sanctions on Russia.” source
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools