- New report by Public Health England reveals vaccine efficiency against variant
- Out of 42 people who died of Delta variant, 29 per cent had received two jabs
- It comes as Dominic Raab warned ‘Freedom Day’ could be delayed tomorrow
Almost a third of the 42 Britons who have so far died from the Indian (Delta) Covid had been double jabbed, a new report has revealed.
With the Prime Minister on the verge of delaying ‘Freedom Day’ by up to four weeks, new analysis by Public Health England (PHE) has revealed that 29 per cent of Covid deaths from the B.1.617.2 strain had received two injections.
And, in a further blow, the PHE report suggests the Delta variant has a 64 per cent increased risk of household transmission compared to the Kent (Alpha) variant.
It is also believed to be 40 per cent more transmissible outdoors, according to the PHE figures.
The Delta strain is now the UK’s most dominant, with more than 90 per cent of Covid cases in the UK now the Indian variant, according to PHE.
Amid rising case numbers, the new report has raised fears among some scientists that the UK could be swamped with a third Covid wave.
It comes as analysis by the Sunday Telegraph shows that, at the current rate, the UK could have 80,000 new cases a day by mid-July.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!