Sharing is Caring!
- Lawyers representing Richard ‘Bigo’ Barnett, 60, claim in court documents he wrote ‘biatch’ in a note he left House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, not ‘b****’
- They claim the government purposely distorted the verbiage of the note to keep him detained before his trial
- The lawyers said the term ‘biatch’ is less offensive, and attached a definition saying it is used as a term of endearment
- Barnett was arrested in Bentonville, Arkansas on January 8 – two days after the MAGA riot
- He faces charges of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct
- In court, his lawyers compared him to Black Lives Matter protesters who took to the streets after the May 2020 police-involved death of George Floyd