State Supreme Court Justice John L. Michalski died by suicide at his Amherst home Tuesday, several sources confirmed, 12 days after police executed a search warrant there.
Defense attorney Terrence M. Connors told The Buffalo News he received a call about the death late Tuesday morning and has been with the family at the Michalski home since.
“It’s heartbreaking,” Connors said. “He was such a good guy. This just didn’t have to happen.”
Connors said he was “sick” when he got the news, especially since he was with Michalski last week and the justice’s legal troubles seemed “manageable.”
“We had a good support system in place,” Connors said. “He was strong.”
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming