Okay, but who knew bananas could do so much 🤩 t.co/OOxGckvdnM
— Tasty (@tasty) September 7, 2021
Banana peels as fertilizer
Used coffee grounds as fertilizer with cinnamon & club soda.
Wrap romaine lettuce in foil to stay good for 1 month.
Dip cuttings into honey before planting.
Regrow celery with water.
Use a piece of rope and a vase to water your plants if you’re gone for a few days.
Grow aloe vera from 1 leaf and a banana chunk.
1 strawberry will grow multiple seedlings.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also 8 fascinating things GPT-4 can do that ChatGPT couldn't, including tricking a human into doing its bidding