Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) reacted to news of millions of Americans losing their unemployment benefits over the weekend by suggesting out-of-work people should “get a job.”
In a tweet sent late Monday night, Cruz shared with his followers a headline from The Associated Press reading “Jobless Americans have few options as benefits expire.”
“Um, get a job?” Cruz commented. “There are millions of vacancies, and small businesses across the Nation are desperate for workers.”
Um, get a job?
There are millions of vacancies, and small businesses across the Nation are desperate for workers. t.co/0ejI45Ja6I
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 7, 2021
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB