Several conservative justices on the U.S. Supreme Court called into question President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses legality. Republican officials and business requested the nation’s highest court to block the controversial policy that doesn’t seem to sit well with so many Americans.
As the case reached the top court on Friday, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Neil Gorsuch said that instead of a federal agency taking the lead in dealing with the pandemic, the states and congress should take the lead.
According to Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a conservative fellow justice, the workplace policy – affecting over 80 million Americans – is too broad.
The fate of Biden’s controversial mandate likely rests with Roberts, Kavanaugh, and Barrett. Compared to the other three conservative justices, they have been more open to state-level vaccine requirements.
Currently, the 9 members of the supreme court consists of only three liberal justices, with Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Gorsuch all appointed by the former White House president, Donald Trump.
Barrett and Kavanaugh asked Elizabeth Prelogar, the administration’s top Supreme Court lawyer, tough questions.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.