Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett has secured a $2 million book advance.
Barrett will reportedly focus on how judges compartmentalize their personal feelings in rulings.
The $2 million figure is also reportedly the highest for a sitting justice.
See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Conservative Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett has secured a $2 million advance for a forthcoming book, according to Politico.
Three publishing industry sources told Politico that Barrett’s book will focus on “how judges are not supposed to bring their personal feelings into how they rule,” a major theme from her 2020 confirmation hearings.
Barrett, 49, may have broken a record for the most lucrative book advance won by a sitting Supreme Court justice, according to freelance journalist Yashar Ali.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels