It means QE has lost effectiveness. The Fed buys treasuries from the bank in hopes the banks will lend the newly printed cash out. The banks are choosing instead to lend it back to the Fed at .05%. They've run out of qualified borrowers. QE ain't working anymore
— Montana Bunker Dweller (@andy_asiegel72) September 20, 2021
Without comment: pic.twitter.com/0h70zGIJq0
— alex (@flyalex666) September 20, 2021
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting