181 members voted in favor of the no-confidence motion against Stefan Löfven.
The Riksdag thus dismisses the government with a historic decision.
– We have done everything we could to solve this situation, says Nooshi Dadgostar (V)
The Moderates, the Sweden Democrats and the Christian Democrats held the same line as the Left Party – but on different grounds.
– We have gathered here today because the risk day believes that the Prime Minister and his government have failed to lead the country, says Ulf Kristersson (M).
Jimmie Åkesson (SD) said that the government should never have taken office.
– The January agreement is not based on political agreement or even a desire for cooperation, says Jimmie Åkesson (SD)
– It is based on a blind aversion to my party.
Ebba Busch (KD) did not mince words about the government and the coalition parties.
– Through political games and mold, agreements and additional slips, by letting the basis for the richest government become a matter of banal bazaar trading, Stefan Löfven managed to kick his lack of voter support in front of him.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB