181 members voted in favor of the no-confidence motion against Stefan Löfven.
The Riksdag thus dismisses the government with a historic decision.
– We have done everything we could to solve this situation, says Nooshi Dadgostar (V)
The Moderates, the Sweden Democrats and the Christian Democrats held the same line as the Left Party – but on different grounds.
– We have gathered here today because the risk day believes that the Prime Minister and his government have failed to lead the country, says Ulf Kristersson (M).
Jimmie Åkesson (SD) said that the government should never have taken office.
– The January agreement is not based on political agreement or even a desire for cooperation, says Jimmie Åkesson (SD)
– It is based on a blind aversion to my party.
Ebba Busch (KD) did not mince words about the government and the coalition parties.
– Through political games and mold, agreements and additional slips, by letting the basis for the richest government become a matter of banal bazaar trading, Stefan Löfven managed to kick his lack of voter support in front of him.