There is one song that sums up the mortgage banking industry with proposed tightening of Fed monetary stimulypto: T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
Mortgage applications decreased 5.0 percent from one week earlier, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey for the week ending April 15, 2022.
The Refinance Index decreased 8 percent from the previous week and was 68 percent lower than the same week one year ago. The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 3 percent from one week earlier. The unadjusted Purchase Index decreased 2 percent compared with the previous week and was 14 percent lower than the same week one year ago.
All together now, mortgage rates are up 76% under Biden.
And yes, The Federal Reserve STILL has its enormous foot on the monetary gas pedal (with hints that they will remove it “soon.”
The number of ARMs increased 14.9% from the previous week.
Between Bidenflation and Powell and the Gang tightening monetary policy, This One’s Gonna Hurt You (For A Long, Long Time).
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You