by Chris Black
Bad news for the CIA and their friends: The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan will be a narcotics-free country, which means no more black-budget, and less people dying of heroin overdoses in the US and Europe. But hey, we now have dirt-cheap fentanyl from China, right? It will be okay I reckon, no worries CIA man.
“We had brought narcotics production to a halt in 2001. That is something we will do. Afghanistan will be drug-free from now on”
See also The Taliban have released new pictures of some of the military equipment left behind in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army
“We need alternative crops, and we hope to bring this scourge to an end.”
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.