Tanker Gaselys, carrying the first shipment of Russian liquefied natural gas (LNG) reached a port near the city of Boston in the east of the United States, the United States Coast Guard told Sputnik.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also DeSantis denounces U.S. aid to Ukraine, downplays Russian invasion as a ‘territorial dispute’