Kitco News, Released on 10/13/21
Headline CPI inflation is now back at 5.4%, up from 5.3% in August, according to data released Wednesday.
Ted Oakley, founder and partner of Oxbow Advisors, told David Lin, anchor for Kitco News, that a diversity of hard assets is required to properly hedge against higher consumer prices.
0:00 – Inflation level
5:13 – Inflation hedge
9:03 – Asset allocation
12:13 – Real interest rates
15:10 – Capital gains tax increase
17:40 – Global growth
22:35 – Stocks
Ted Oakley, the founder of Oxbow Advisors and co-founder of its predecessor firm, HPO Advisors, has over thirty-five years of experience in the investment industry. The “Oxbow Principles” and the firm’s proprietary investment strategies were developed as a result of the unique perspective Ted gained throughout his almost four-decade tenure advising high net worth investors.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now