The $1.8 trillion student debt bubble is about to burst, per Bloomberg, as after a three-year pause, payments on federal student loans are set to resume in the next six months.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) March 1, 2023
Let’s not forget that the student debt problem is built on a foundation of terrible major choices.
Bailing generations out of those bad choices will mean more bad choices, tuition hikes, and terrible consequences for America.
— Cassandra B.C. (@michaeljburry) March 1, 2023
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB