The 2 and 10 year yield may invert tomorrow.
— Financelot (@FinanceLancelot) March 29, 2022
The U.S. 2-year yield has exceeded the 10-year yield for the first time since 2019
An indicator of #recession
— Susan Li (@SusanLiTV) March 29, 2022
When long-term #bonds #Yield get lower than short-term #debt instrument, there are #recession probabilities. If the percentage of inverted yield curves exceeds, the probabilities of living a recession in the coming weeks become very high ! t.co/AebZI65kt5
— The Trading Engineer (@TheTradingEngin) March 29, 2022
"… Buy the dip, but this is a big dip…"
Michael J. Howell, Managing Director of @crossbordercap joins @AshBennington for a global liquidity journey, explaining along the way how monetary tightening and withering resources in financial markets spells “global recession.” pic.twitter.com/rZpDEwjSJu
— Real Vision (@RealVision) March 29, 2022
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…