by Chris Black
In the last ten years you could have used a dartboard to pick twenty stocks and had a winning fund.
Roblox is the prime example of absolute idiocy. It was a free game kids used as a chat room, billed as the next Facebook but in game form.
Kids were already abandoning the game by the millions before they went public, which was actually just a last gasp pay-out for the early investors.
My kid hasn’t touched Roblox in over a year and neither has any of his friends. They all moved to RecRoom. It’s essentially the same game as Roblox.
Rinse and repeat.
Tesla Loses Top Spot In Cathie Wood's ARKK ETF To Roku t.co/GyHHfij5a6
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 20, 2022
I’m still up for putting all the billionaires in a room, and the one that makes it out alive gets to be world leader.
At least at that point they earned it.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News