by Chris Black
I don’t even understand how this law was supposed to be applied.
I mean – isn’t everybody a woman these days?
In the three years it has been on the books, the law has been credited with improving the standing of women in corporate boardrooms.
Judge rules California law requiring women on corporate boards is unconstitutional pic.twitter.com/APLx6FLyGv
— Laura Meyer (@LauraMe23775203) May 20, 2022
Imagine not being a meritocracy.
What is the excuse for this? How is anything supposed to function without meritocracy?
Even literal Soviet communism had meritocracy.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…