The Chinese Communist Party is silencing free expression in Hong Kong.
Today, the US Senate affirmed the #CCP’s HK national security law would violate Beijing’s commitment to grant HK autonomy.
All free nations must stand with the people of Hong Kong. pic.twitter.com/sIaPXSR5SK
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) June 25, 2020
SENATE PASSES BILL TO SANCTION CHINESE OFFICIALS AND ENTITIES ENFORCING HONG KONG NATIONAL-SECURITY LAWS
— *Walter Bloomberg (@DeItaOne) June 25, 2020
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”