Sharing is Caring!
by Adam Taggart
Here are a few headlines from the past 24 hours:
- Manhattan is now a buyers market at all price points
- Southern California home sales crash, a warning sign to the nation
- New Home Sales Tumble To 8-Month Lows Despite Price Plunge
- Housing Prices Hit “Breaking Point” Leading To Collapse In Demand
- ‘Buyer Fatigue’ Setting Into Silicon Valley Real Estate Markets
- Portland’s hot housing market is cooling off
- Dallas summer housing market is seeing a cool front
- Sydney and Melbourne house market plunge blamed for Australia’s first annual property price drop in six years
More and more data points indicate that the most overvalued markets have nosed over or are in the process of topping out.