by Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics
I ordinarily do not spend time reading the FOMC policy statement after it’s released, saving that brain damage for CNBC. But I read the June release to assess for myself whether or not the Fed had tilted toward a more “hawkish” policy stance and decided that it had not. Because I’m starting to turn bullish on the precious metals sector, I decided to read the July release as well and compared it to the language in the June statement to see if the language had shifted. The degree to which the policy stance has moved back to 100% “dovish” has been understated by the mainstream media.
As an example, the Fed removed the dollar amount of its monthly Treasury and mortgage purchases ($80 billion and $40 billion). In its place it said that it would continue buying these securities “at least at the current pace.” I interpret this language – and the removal of the specific dollar amounts – as opening up the possibility of increasing the amount of monthly QE. In other words, removing the specific dollar amount levels is a subtle way to remove the boundaries on the dollar amount. The Fed also minimized its view of price inflation by referencing “muted inflation pressures.”
I have said all along that the Fed would eventually be forced to print a lot more money and I believe the new language and phraseology of the latest policy statement is setting up this eventuality. This will be rocket fuel for gold and silver. Craig “Turd” Ferguson invited me onto this Thursday Conversation podcast to discuss the Fed and the precious metals sector – click on the graphic below to access the fun:
CLICK HERE FOR PODCAST (HOSTED ON TF METALS REPORT)
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…