That's arguably a better way of saying things.
I was looking at things from the Fed's point of view.
They Fed openly promotes asset bubbles.
Whatever "benefit" they see from that "accommodation" ends NO LATER than the moment they stop QE. t.co/cvoXu5tMhZ
— Mike "Mish" Shedlock (@MishGEA) August 30, 2021
When the money printer goes pic.twitter.com/ePy2wywHrA
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) August 30, 2021
Fed: It's temporary but we do it forever and ever more of it. pic.twitter.com/ttZxrbNy0i
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) August 30, 2021
In the last 3 years, 81% of ETF flows have gone in US markets, which is pretty impressive! But as they say; the bigger they are, the harder they fall! pic.twitter.com/xPrFjwlJjj
— Julian Brigden (@JulianMI2) August 30, 2021
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) August 30, 2021
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) August 31, 2021
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now