The Federal Reserve has such faith and confidence in the value of the U.S. Dollar that it wants you out of them as quickly as possible in order to spur inflation.
— John Tuld (@BradHuston) January 18, 2021
Let this sink in.
In November & December the government issued $505B worth of Treasury notes and bonds.
The largest 2-month issuance ever.
The Fed “only” bought 1/3 of that.
No way around this.
Monetary policy is clearly becoming a funding tool for the government. pic.twitter.com/3du0SCfekW
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) January 18, 2021
YELLEN TO SAY TIME TO `ACT BIG' FOR RECOVERY WITH RATES LOW
so this is not "big enough" pic.twitter.com/ccQlX5WZCu
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 18, 2021
Time to load the boat. t.co/mqOrKv7Hpk
— Kevin C. Smith, CFA (@crescatkevin) January 15, 2021
We opened a can of worms…the Fed started it with loose monetary policy and the government will follow with fiscal policy …we on a slippery slope
— 𝕮𝖍𝖎 (@chigrl) January 17, 2021
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.