by Chris Black
Three people have been charged with 115 felony hate crimes for posting 115 fliers promoting something called the “Aryan National Army.”
This is a flagrant violation of their First Amendment rights, goes without saying. With that said, we need to choose our battles because the government has systematically decided that people on the right do not have political rights.
If you are posting pro-white fliers on a black church or synagogue, no matter what they say, you are going to be criminally prosecuted and the ACLU will laugh and forward it to the people prosecuting you when you email them begging for help.
Legal resources are finite.
Err on the side of obeying the law (including petty ordinances) so that you don’t give them an excuse. When you bend the rules, make sure it counts.
Always put the risk vs reward on a scale before doing anything.
Two men and a woman were arrested in Hornell, New York, after white supremacist literature was found across the small city, including at a Black church and a synagogue.
The suspects were each charged with 115 counts of a hate crime, one for each leaflet.t.co/H8wO8ncZxk
— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 14, 2022
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.