by Chris Black
1) Convincing the company to sell it to him.
2) Surviving financial terrorist attacks against their stocks, not just Twitter but Tesla and everything else.
3) An avalanche of lawsuits against everything Musk by “public interest” and “civil rights” activists (the usual suspects), including the ACLU, ADL et al.
4) Coordinated media attack against him and his family who will commit to total war against his character and reputation.
5) Deplatforming Twitter from app stores, banning Twitter from search engines.
6) Massive DOJ and FBI fishing expeditions into his businesses and person.
There is no way Musk can restore true free speech, but it is still good because it heightens the contradictions and forces a conflict over the matter.
The more people who see how corrupt, intolerable and tyrannical this regime is, the faster we can start talking about real solutions.
Only taking and using state power to defend our rights and interests by any means necessary can fix this concern.
“I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy,” he said in a letter he sent to Twitter. “However, since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.” Elon Musk
If this actually works and it actually results in people other than just Donald Trump being allowed back on Twitter, then thank you Elon Musk.
Of course, I’m highly skeptical.
But what does it say about “our democracy” that the only hope we plebeians have of any kind of free speech, or having a political candidate who represents our interests, comes down to whether or not some eccentric billionaire is going to wake up one morning and, on a whim, decide to throw us some scraps?
If America isn’t an utterly undemocratic, unrepresentative totalitarian plutocracy—-then why is it the fate of hundreds of millions of people comes down to the fickle mood swings of a handful of the super-rich?
The good news is that when Musk ends up being scared off or destroyed by a combination of forces, the “build your own!” crowd will be discredited forever.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.