If Ashli Babbitt, who was unarmed and shot point-blank and killed, was black and this was on the street, there would be national riots everywhere. The policeman would be identified, and demands to be prosecuted would echo down every airwave. But she was a white veteran and the Democrats tried to call it an “armed insurrection” when nobody had a gun. This is a disgrace. Most police departments in the nation are required to release an officer’s name within days of a fatal shooting. Not the U.S. Capitol Police, which is controlled by Congress and answers only to Congress. It can keep the public in the dark about the identity and investigation of an officer involved in a shooting indefinitely.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed on January 6. Giving up the policeman who murdered her goes against the entire narrative the Democrats want to portray. This was an insurrection, and allowing the officer to stand trial would undermine the Democrats and the commission they appointed for the purpose of using this in the next election. So Babbitt’s death will never be addressed. She is collateral damage for the Democrats, for the term “JUSTICE” to them is really “JUST US.”
This all gets far worse. I believe Nancy Pelosi is out of control. She has used her power to create another law enforcement agency that will never be subject to review and can act totally outside the Constitution. She has been using January 6 to expand her power calling this domestic terrorism to be able to go after any political opponent. Pelosi is placing satellite field offices for the DC Capitol Police in key regions around the country. She is bypassing the FBI, which answers to the president and has field offices all over the country. Pelosi has transformed the Capitol Hill police into a national secret police force that answers to her and is exempt from all other laws, as we see by withholding the name of the officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt.
Nancy Pelosi is expanding the federal law enforcement mechanism for Capitol Hill into an unconstitutional legislative branch which she is targeting specific areas where they can investigate political opposition armed with legal authority that is unchallengeable. The law enforcement under the Separation of Power belongs to the Executive Branch. The Legislative Branch has no such power that Pelosi is exercising.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe