Week after week on the Wealthion Channel, we discuss the lofty prices of today’s financial assets.
By most metrics, they have never been more richly-valued.
Bears fear this is another asset bubble that will destructively implode. But bulls just smile and count their money, as they continue to enjoy amazing returns in this market, in nearly every asset class one can think of.
So who’s right?
To address this, I’m thrilled to welcome my friend John Hussman to the program.
John is one of the most analytically-rigorous fund managers out there. He is widely respected on Wall Street — not just for correctly calling the busts of both the 2001 Dot-com and 2008 housing bubbles AND positioning his clients advantageously in advance — but also for his brilliant commentary & charts that he publishes regularly.
When it comes to recognizing asset bubbles, John is THE expert.
If you like this interview – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections