– Potential $100k fine and 1 year in jail if eviction doesn’t result in death
– Up to $250k fine and 1 year in jail if evicted person dies.
Law? Which law?
— jimtreacher.substack.com (@jtLOL) August 3, 2021
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
See also The US Govt threatened to arrest and sanction International Criminal Court Judges if they pursue Americans for war crimes in Afghanistan. The scared ICC Judges backed off. It’s clearly not about Justice. What credibility does the ICC still have?