As most of the western world doubles down on easy money policies, one nation stands out and moves ahead with raising rates: Russia. This follows a pattern of a massive shift in power and dichotomization from west to east that can be seen both in finance and geopolitics. Even as the IMF calls for “a new Bretton Woods,” any new monetary system will likely exclude Russia and China, thus dooming that system to failure. Regardless of whether the new monetary system is tied to digital currencies or not, there is no escaping the spiral of money printing and deficits that has gripped most of the world, and so a disorderly collapse is likely. These topics and more are discussed in this episode of The Keiser Report.
00:00 Why is the Bank of Russia raising rates?
05:07 A new Bretton Woods and a new monetary system Coming
08:36 Is China becoming the new world power?
11:39 Is Switzerland experimenting with a digital currency?
Watch the discussion between Egon von Greyerz and Max Keiser directly on YouTube.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB