The next time the Fed claims that #NotQE balance sheet expansions are just like "normal" balance sheet activity prior to the GFC, remind them of this:
It took 95 years for them to add $900B to their balance sheet (1913-2008) and yet only four months to add another $400B more.
— Brad Huston (@BradHuston) January 11, 2020
Global Central Bank Put in one Chart: Central Banks around the world have pumped tons of liquidity into the markets to kill volatility. The People’s Bank of China has expanded its balance sheet the most in the past 15yrs. pic.twitter.com/8qbXKDzyrr
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) January 11, 2020
This is what 20 years of asset bubbles has produced, a clown show in business media t.co/rZrsbGLyay
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) January 12, 2020
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!