by Chris Black
Israel’s parliament passed a law denying citizenship to Palestinians married to Israeli citizens. Only 15 of Israel’s 120 member parliament voted against it.
Proponents say the law is necessary to maintain Israel’s jewish character.
If such a law was passed in a white country jews would be outraged.
Israel's Knesset passes law barring Palestinian spouses t.co/r66V7OlUbR
— Dan Williams (@DanWilliams) March 10, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia