With questions continuing to swirl about his mental health, a new Rasmussen poll has found that only 54 per cent of Americans believe Joe Biden is capable of debating President Trump.
The national telephone survey found that just over half of likely voters thought Biden could take part in a debate with Trump while 36 per cent disagree and say he is not capable. A further 11 per cent are not sure either way.
Meanwhile, the poll found that almost a third (29 per cent) of voters thought it would have no impact on Biden’s campaign if he refused to debate Trump while 56 per cent thought it would hurt his candidacy.
Biden’s cognitive functioning has repeatedly been called into question, including last week by White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably