The S&P 500 has recovered from an intraday loss of more than 3.98% only three times (since HLC data began in 1977):
Jan 24, 2024 (today)
Oct 16, 2008 = down -4.63% and closed up 4.25%
Oct 23, 2008 = down -4.28% and closed up 1.26%
— Michael Goodwell (@MichaelGoodwell) January 24, 2022
One of these things does not look like the other. Can you guess which one it is? pic.twitter.com/hUTnKduy8m
— Jim Bianco biancoresearch.eth (@biancoresearch) January 24, 2022
NASDAQ now has a negative return year-over-year.
— Jeffrey Gundlach (@TruthGundlach) January 24, 2022
Apple $AAPL: $2.67 trillion
Microsoft $MSFT: $2.23 trillion
Google $GOOGL: $1.74 trillion
Amazon $AMZN: $1.47 trillion
Tesla $TSLA: $932 billion
Facebook $FB: $860 billion
Bitcoin $BTC: $690 billion
Berkshire Hathaway $BRKB: $677 billion
NVIDIA $NVDA: $584 billion
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) January 24, 2022
The Fed has ended EVERY cycle in U.S. history, but it won't end the longest cycle in history.
This is the fastest tightening EVER. pic.twitter.com/jodwnD7IVf
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) January 24, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting