U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper of the District of Columbia, who is presiding over the Sussmann case which begins tomorrow, is married to lawyer Amy Jeffress, who represented FBI lawyer Lisa Page.
Cooper, an Obama-appointee, and Jeffress, a former top aide to Attorney General Eric Holder, are well connected in the Democrat party. Merrick Garland even presided over their 1999 wedding.
John Durham did not ask Judge Cooper to recuse himself.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…