To grasp the the current circumstances in China, we have Daniel Joseph on the podcast today—an individual that has previously lived in China for quite some time—to update us on the socioeconomic situation. As a nation, China seems to be deviating from some of the tactics that made them so successful historically—such as being able to access specific resources and utilizing these freedoms. Tune in to hear about why China has failed to reign as a world power, and some of the current happenings contributing to their limitations as a country.
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots