Fed Chair Jerome Powell is The God of Hellfire! Or least home prices.
The Case-Shiller 20 metro home price index grew at 19.1% YoY even as The Federal Reserve has “slowed” M2 Money growth to 13% YoY.
Home prices are now growing at 4.75x hourly earnings growth. And existing home sales inventory remains low by historic standards.
All of the Case-Shiller metro areas were above 13% with Phoenix, AZ leading at 29.3% YoY. The slowest growing metro area is Chicago, IL at 13.3%.
Is Fed Chair Jerome Powell and The Fed Board of Governors the Gods of Hellfire?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.