by Mac Slavo of SHTFplan
Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip is nearing the testing phase when humans will have these chips installed on their brains. The billionaire’s neurotechnology firm is now in the process of hiring clinical trial staffers as it awaits regulatory approval.
Neuralink, the US neurotechnology firm co-founded by billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk, has begun recruiting key employees to run its clinical trials, signaling that it’s inching closer to starting human testing of its brain implants. These chips will be installed on the brains of human beings in order to integrate humans into an artificial intelligence “borg” system.
The company has now posted advertisements to hire a clinical trial director and a clinical trial coordinator. The ads note that the staffers will “work closely with some of the most innovative doctors and top engineers, as well as working with Neuralink’s first clinical trial participants.” Neuralink said the director will lead and help build its clinical research team and will develop “regulatory interactions that come with a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.”
Musk, who ranks as the world’s richest person with a fortune estimated at $256 billion, said last month that he expects to have Neuralink brain chips implanted in humans sometime in 2022, pending approval for testing plans by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
It’s always a good idea to question things that the world’s richest person is doing, especially when it comes to chipping fellow human beings. We are at a very dark place in human history right now.
Neuralink has already tested its chips in the brains of a macaque monkey and a pig. The company raised eyebrows last April when it posted footage purporting to show a monkey playing a video game with its mind. -RT
Even though Musk originally claimed his brain chip won’t be “mandatory,” things could always change.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?