And now his grandson, Gunther VI, has put the luxury waterfront property on the market for $31.75 million.
“We have sold countless multimillion dollar homes, but this is definitely a first,” Compass realtor Ruthie Assouline, who is co-listing the property with her husband, Ethan, told Architectural Digest.
“When the handlers initially told me a dog owned the property, I didn’t believe it.”
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.