Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse are tanking more right now than the financial crisis of 2009. There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis. $DB $CB pic.twitter.com/AfkCX3yr9V
— James Melville (@JamesMelville) October 1, 2022
Fed has in the last 6 months managed to reduce its balance sheet from $8.96 trillion to $8.80 trillion, a reduction of 2% and markets are already in trouble.
Fed now plans to accelerate QT just as the markets are getting extremely illiquid…
Where is the breaking point ? pic.twitter.com/Ny9n79Mb82
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 1, 2022
— Michael Burry Archive (@BurryArchive) September 30, 2022
Global institutions including the International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization have both warned that countries around the world are sliding into a “global recession,” and experts say a combination of low growth and persistent inflation, known as stagflation, is a very real risk—especially for developing economies.
This, as I have written several times, is why I believe the market is going to be in for a serious crash at some point within the next several months. I reiterated my stance to him that the economy and stock market have not yet truly digested 3% interest rates and, when they do, there will be hell to pay.
“My fear is the pain will continue to be felt on a delayed basis, there’s more pain to come,” warns Rick Rule, founder and CEO of Rule Investment Media. He asserts on today’s episode that the Fed’s aggressive rate-hike strategy will lead to even more inflationary pressure, weighing heavily on consumers in the long term.
Global Inverted Yield Curves pic.twitter.com/P0toYiPUh0
— Ayesha Tariq, CFA (@ayeshatariq) September 30, 2022
$10 trillion vaporized: we did it Joe pic.twitter.com/Qj4eQuXHwq
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 30, 2022
The Norm S&P 500 PE closed yesterday at 23.4x— exactly ten points above the median of the last 12 bear market lows. We know that “valuations aren’t timing tools,” but bulls should be cognizant that if the market were to bottom here, it would represent the “priciest” bear market. pic.twitter.com/uRi2FHlNfz
— The Leuthold Group (@LeutholdGroup) September 30, 2022
Mohamed El-Erian, chief economic adviser at Allianz and Bloomberg Opinion columnist, says liquidity risk needs more attention and expresses his concerns about central bank interventions…
The majority of chief financial officers at top companies believe inflation is set to get worse in the United States, with nearly 20 percent stating the country is already in a recession.
— Howard Silverblatt (@hsilverb) October 1, 2022
Global bonds and stocks lose $35 trillion. pic.twitter.com/e8I7NDqRbR
— Growth & Value (@Growth_Value_) October 1, 2022
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?