Let me know what city you think prices are WAY too high? (Compared to wages)
Look around the U.S. and the rest of the world. Chances are that housing is so unbelievably expensive that the average household is facing an impending crisis. We look at the rates people are paying today and it’s quite obvious that in a few years, they will be paying more. But what needs to be noted is that they are already at the maximum debt they can handle. Hmmm…What will be the result?
Housing in the US is too expensive, too cheap, and just right. It depends on where you live.
Number of people sleeping in Hong Kong McDonald’s branches skyrockets, as residents battle high rents and substandard housing | South China Morning Post
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools