Did the FBI have evidence of a breach larger than Snowden? A lawsuit says yes.
A former U.S. intelligence contractor tells Circa he walked away with more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives from the National Security Agency and the CIA, a haul potentially larger than Edward Snowden’s now infamous breach.
And now he is suing former FBI Director James Comey and other government figures, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence he provided them showing widespread spying on Americans that violated civil liberties.
The suit, filed late Monday night by Dennis Montgomery, was assigned to the same federal judge who has already ruled that some of the NSA’s collection of data on Americans violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, setting up an intriguing legal proceeding in the nation’s capital this summer.
Montgomery says the evidence he gave to the FBI chronicle the warrantless collection of phone, financial and personal data and the unmasking of identities in spy data about millions of Americans,.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now