by Chris Black
Two Iranian men impersonated federal agents in order to cultivate contacts. They were able to befriend tons of real FBI, DHS and Secret Service employees in the process.
Several agents were even living in apartments provided by these men.
They aren’t saying it, but it’s not hard to see what’s going on here.
I’ve always said that if a war between the US and Iran/Hezbollah was to ever break out, people would be shocked at how many well embedded assets they have in the US.
They’re not playing. This is going to cause tons of paranoia inside the federal bureaucracy.
2 men impersonated federal agents to get close to the Secret Service, FBI says t.co/ASik0VXO1x
— NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) April 7, 2022
This is why state security and intelligence agencies used to consider homosexuals a security risk. Their high time preference and hedonism make them easy marks for bribery, seduction and blackmail.
America has abandoned this premise for ideological reasons, and this is the result. It is now easy for foreign states to get agents close to US officials because of the sheer number of perverts in *ahem* top positions in DC.
FBI arrests 2 men in DC accused of impersonating federal officers; 4 Secret Service agents placed on leavet.co/B3EXfa4m6K
— Debby Williams 🍻🥂♐ (@dwilliams1210) April 7, 2022
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!